Volunteer for ICPCN
Whilst we may not provide hands-on-care for children and their families, there are still many ways that you volunteer for ICPCN. Opportunities for volunteering include:
- Supporting our e-learning programme
- Volunteering to teach/facilitate on courses
- Volunteering to represent ICPCN at events such as advocacy events in your country
- Volunteering to help our communications manager with the website, social media, our newsletter etc.
- Volunteering to help with our programme of research
- Volunteering to help us to organise our next conference
- Volunteering your expertise to ICPCN and its members
- Sharing your stories of how the provision of children’s palliative care has impacted on your life
Volunteer with a Service
You can use our International service directory to identify your local children’s palliative care service and get in touch with them about volunteering your time.
Become an ICPCN member
ICPCN membership is open to any individual or organisation working in the field of children’s palliative care, regardless of where you are based or what your profession is, if you are committed to ICPCN’s vision and mission.
Membership is free, and when joining as an organisation you will be featured in ICPCN’s online international directory and map of services. This directory is an invaluable online resource to aid communication and networking globally.
Members receive regular newsletters and are invited to submit your events, news and resources to share with other members and online visitors.