SCHN Paediatric Palliative Care Symposium 2024
7 March 2024 - 8 March 2024
Abstracts are invited for presentations at a Face-to-Face SCHN Paediatric Palliative Care Symposium on Thursday, 7th and 8th March 2024. The annual Symposium is an opportunity for health professionals delivering paediatric palliative care to participate in this educational and networking event.
The 2024 Symposium theme is “20 years of SCHN Palliative Care Symposium: What’s Next…”. The Symposium will be a two-day event with a second day of workshops. Abstracts are welcome reflecting the Symposium theme which includes new and innovative forms of practice from differing health disciplines. In addition, please indicate your preference for an oral presentation at the Symposium or Workshop. Categories for consideration may include but are not limited to:
– Advances/future directions for patient care and/or service development
– Current research, quality initiatives in Palliative Care.
– Bereavement/Psychosocial support.
– Advances in Allied Health.
– Learning from Consumers/Consumer Engagement/Lived Experience.
Abstract length: 300-to-400-word limit